Thursday, October 30, 2008 , 23:15
Its the first time I'm blogging.
Looks like its going to be fun.
Today went down to the sub court.
Together with Afiq, Ali,Ben, Keyon, Issac, Roy and Rod.
Wanted to pay a visit to joel but realise that he was already out on bail
and his hearing was in the morning.
It was like a total waste of time.
But it was alright.
Went down to Potong Pasir
to meet Nicholas and off to Sim Lim we went.
That urge that Kids have to game.
The sensation brought to them from gaming,
the game rushing through their mind like as if its really them in it.
Some call it an addiction and some just for fun.
Might as well be the most in thing right now the Play Station3,
costed me a bomb getting it but its going to be a worth while console to get.
Extremely pathetic, I've got extra lesson tomorrow. Principles Of Account a lesson that bores the living hell out of any who just doesn't see an interest in it.
But not many of us have a choice to make when its for N levels,
I've still got to mug it, I've still got to score will in it.