Friday, October 31, 2008 , 21:29
Today went to school in the morning.
so little people turn up for the lesson
it was suppose to be boring but afterall.
it was alright. but the teacher was so fed up with us
that she end the lesson much earlier then it was suppose.
I were so happy. But later she add on. that we must come back on 11 nov for another lesson! DAMN.
Mummy came to pick me from school.
Went home eat my lunch and went to bed.
Woke up about 2 o'clock and quickly went to bathe
and off to Australia international school for FFS training.
Susanna: Thanks for you help with the layout :)
Nicholas: Thanks for the help with the tag board and stuffs :)For so long,
I've been looking too hard,
I've been waiting for so long,
It feels so right,
So warm and true,
Maybe I'm wrong,
A love that will survive,
Theres no where on earth that I'd rather be,
Than to hold you tenderly,
I've been waiting for a girl like you,
To come into my life.